[Air-L] About statistical analysis for networks that share some of their actors

Amit Rechavi amit.rechavi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 20:35:51 PST 2022

Xanat,
Please be more specific about"  to test differences in such a network?"
Regards,
Amit Rechavi, Ph.D.
Data and Networks Research
The Department of Business Administration, Ruppin Academic Center
<https://www.ruppin.ac.il/pages/hp.aspx>
HUJI Cyber Security Research Center
<http://csrcl.huji.ac.il/book/about-center>