[Air-L] AoIR 2022, Dublin: Undergraduate Teaching Workshop

Holly Kruse holly.kruse at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 15:47:25 PDT 2022

Adrienne Shaw (Temple University) and I (Holly Kruse, Rogers State University) are offering the Association of Internet Researchers’ second-ever pre-conference undergraduate teaching workshop, and first-ever in-person version of the workshop. There are still two or three openings available, so if you’re going to be in Dublin at the conference and would like to participate in the workshop on Wednesday, November 2 from 1:30-4:30 IST, please read more about the workshop and how to register for it here: https://aoir.org/aoir2022/preconfwrkshop/ <https://aoir.org/aoir2022/preconfwrkshop/>
If you won’t be in Dublin but would like to audit the workshop, we will accepting up to 20 auditors who will be able to watch and listen to it via Zoom. The workshop will be focused on the in-person participants who have registered. We won’t be able to accommodate fully hybrid participation, but if time and technology allow you will be able to ask questions and make comments while the workshop is taking place. If you’re interested in auditing, please email me at holly.kruse at gmail.com <mailto:holly.kruse at gmail.com>  If fewer than 20 people have asked to audit the workshop, I will send you the link to the Google doc for the workshop on which you will add your name and some other information.

Best wishes,
Holly
holly.kruse at gmail.com