[Air-L] Job Announcement: Program Manager, Research and Engagement

Angela Okune angela.okune at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 14:59:48 PDT 2022

Hi all!

Code for Science and Society <https://www.codeforsociety.org/> is looking
to hire a research and engagement program manager who will be working
closely with me and my colleague Rayya El Zein
<https://www.codeforsociety.org/about/people/858>. The role will
involve engaged research, community building and mobilization, as well as
content creation and storytelling in the field of open public technology.
We are looking to deepen our capacity to develop new programming and
support existing projects and grantees on questions related to community
engagement, co-design, and stewardship of communities of practice. We will
be accepting applications for this position *through November 6, 2022 *with
a desired start date of January 3, 2023. Learn more and apply here
<https://www.codeforsociety.org/jobs/program-manager-research-engagement-code-for-science-and-society>
.

Thank you in advance for helping me to circulate this opportunity widely!

*Angela Okune, Ph.D. (she/her)*
Senior Program Manager, Code for Science & Society
<https://codeforscience.org/>
Associate Editor, *Engaging Science, Technology, and Society
<https://estsjournal.org/index.php/ests>*
angelaokune.me/
+1 (808) 358.8563 | @honoluluskye