[Air-L] Algorithms For Her Travel Scholarships

Sophie H Bishop s.h.bishop at sheffield.ac.uk
Mon Oct 24 04:16:21 PDT 2022

Hello there - you may have seen that we are running Algorithms For Her? 2
at the University of Sheffield on the 23 and 24 March 2023.

Algorithms for Her? is a conference prioritising the study of
intersectional forms of injustice that algorithms (and the systems in which
they are embedded) often propagate and sustain. Please see our full call
for papers here
<https://algorithmsforher.wordpress.com/algorithms-for-her-2-call-for-papers/>
.

*This is a hybrid conference, BUT we will also have some travel
scholarships available for conference presenters. Please add in a short
justification for the need of scholarship, and your estimated travel costs
with your application.*

Best wishes, Sophie & organising committee!
--
Dr Sophie Bishop (she/her)
Lecturer in Cultural and Creative Industries

[image: SUMS logo for staff emails]

Sheffield University Management School
Conduit Road
Sheffield S10 1FL
[image: Triple Crown accreditation]

Our Triple Crown accreditation places us within the global elite of
business schools.
It is an endorsement of the quality of our teaching, research, and links
with industry.

World top-100 university <https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/about/rankings> | Top
northern university for graduate prospects
<https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/news/nr/sheffield-top-north-employable-graduates-1.738658>
<https://www.timeshighereducation.com/student/news/student-experience-survey-2018-results>