[Air-L] Attending or Auditing AoIR Undergraduate Teaching Pre-conference Workshop in Dublin on Nov. 2

Holly Kruse holly.kruse at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 11:14:47 PDT 2022

The AoIR undergraduate teaching pre-conference workshop taking place on the afternoon (Irish Standard Time) of Wednesday, November 2nd still has spaces for Zoom auditors. If you would like to audit the workshop via Zoom, please email me at holly.kruse at gmail.com <mailto:holly.kruse at gmail.com> and I will send you the link to the Google doc, which includes the schedule for the pre-conference and areas for you to enter your name and email address so that we can send you the Zoom link.

If you already have the link to the Google doc because you are registered for the workshop or have gotten permission from me to audit, and you haven’t entered your information on it yet, please do so. If you lost the link or haven’t received my earlier messages including the link, please email me (holly.kruse at gmail.com <mailto:holly.kruse at gmail.com>) so I can send it to you.

I think there may still be a few spaces for in-person participants. To learn more about the workshop and to register for it, go to https://aoir.org/aoir2022/preconfwrkshop/ <https://aoir.org/aoir2022/preconfwrkshop/>.

See you next week!

Holly Kruse and Adrienne Shaw