[Air-L] Will Academic Twitter Exist Under Elon Musk?

Steph Kent stephaniejo.kent at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 06:55:11 PDT 2022

Thank you! One more question

Are there tricks to opening/accessing the archive once its downloaded?

On Oct 25, 2022, at 5:55 PM, Derek Baird via Air-L <air-l at listserv.aoir.org>
wrote:

Several people have asked how to get a Twitter archive. It's super easy,
here you go:

Twitter > Settings > Your account > Download an archive of your data
*Derek E. Baird, M.A.*
he/him/his