[Air-L] Will Academic Twitter Exist Under Elon Musk?

Meryl Krieger merylkrieger7 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 11:02:27 PDT 2022

I'd like to be included here as well.

J. Meryl Krieger, Ph.D.
*she/her/hers*
Senior Learning Designer
Arts & Sciences Online Learning, College of Liberal and Professional
Studies, University of Pennsylvania
Lecturer, College of Liberal and Professional Studies, University of
Pennsylvania
Consultant and Career Coach, Career Coaching for Creatives/
http://careercoachingforcreatives.com
Adjunct Lecturer, Department of Sociology, Indiana University Purdue
University Indianapolis

http://www.linkedin.com/in/merylkrieger
http://upenn.academia.edu/merylkrieger