[Air-L] Will Academic Twitter Exist Under Elon Musk?

Eugenia Siapera eugenia.siapera at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 07:52:20 PDT 2022

Super interested in this Aram and all!

Btw you may know about this already but a few years ago there was an effort
to buy Twitter on behalf of its users and turn it into a cooperative. There
is now a movement to see if there is scope to imagine an alternative
platform - see here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdEhpgWBcg5v-pw2jgNQeBioABJaO5l-hl_lhDh88CYfzi8sw/viewform?link_id=0&can_id=ef7bc98d850063290e9a252158eab395&source=email-test-10880&email_referrer=email_1719107&email_subject=twitter-users-lets-imagine-a-platform-where>
for more details. Disclaimer: I am not involved in running this initiative
but I plan to participate.

All the best, Eugenia