[Air-L] Will Academic Twitter Exist Under Elon Musk?

Sarah Ann Oates soates at umd.edu
Fri Oct 28 09:40:48 PDT 2022

BTW I went on Mastodon today and was ... baffled. There is even a "see help
section below" ... with no help section below. I get that it is a
collaborative thing and I very much appreciate the concept etc. but it's a
bit of a closed world ... Couldn't even figure out where to start. OK,
probably should have tried harder but if the interface is baffling to
someone who spends a lot of time studying social media ... what would it be
to a more casual user?
Sarah

Sarah Oates
Pronoun: she/her