[Air-L] recruiting doctoral students

Rosanna Guadagno rosannaeg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 10:38:26 PDT 2022

Hi friends and colleagues! I’m getting settled into my new position at the
University of Oulu and am hiring! Seeking 1 - 2 PhD students interested in
using Persuasive Information Systems design to combat misinformation on
social media.

I’m looking for students with a psychology/social science background and/or
an Information Systems background at the master’s level (preferred).

These positions come with Finnish residency (and it’s awesome here!!).

Interested applicants can contact me via this email address or at
Rosanna.Guadagno at oulu.fi

Please spread the word!!

Cheers,

Rosanna
---
Rosanna E. Guadagno, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Persuasive Information Systems
University of Oulu
Google Scholar Profile
<https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=-_0SgvoAAAAJ&hl=en>
cell/text: +358-41-492-6976
Twitter: @Rosannaeg <https://twitter.com/RosannaEG>
Lab: OSIL <https://osilab.eu>
Specialty Chief Editor in Media Psychology, Frontiers in Psychology
<https://www.frontiersin.org/journals/psychology/sections/media-psychology>
Associate Editor, Frontiers in Psychology, Personality and Social Psychology
<https://www.frontiersin.org/journals/psychology/sections/personality-and-social-psychology>