[Air-L] Canadian Game Studies Association 2022 Top Paper Panels

Gerald Voorhees dr.g.voorhees at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 12:04:02 PDT 2022

Please join us to celebrate the amazing Top Paper award winners from the
2022 conference!

CGSA will host two Top Paper panels on October 12 from 3-5 PM (EDT) via
Zoom. The panels will feature a 5-7 minute recap of each paper and ample
time for moderated questions and discussion with the authors.

If you missed our 2022 conference or just want a reminder, you can watch
the full presentation videos here
<https://gamestudies.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a594426481937ddd634035c24&id=5267e5d8f9&e=221ac13a12>.
You are also encouraged to ask questions (as comments on the file) that
will be addressed during the panel.

This event is free and open to everyone interested in games scholarship, so
please encourage friends and colleagues to attend!

Register to attend the panels for free at https://t.co/UE531Kza8E

Sincerely

Gerald

Gerald Voorhees, Ph.D. (he/him)

Associate Professor

Department of Communication Arts

University of Waterloo

257A ML, Waterloo ON, N2L 3G1

President, Canadian Game Studies Association

*I acknowledge that I live and work on the traditional territory of the
Attawandaron (Neutral), Anishinaabeg and Haudenosaunee peoples. The
University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land
promised to the Six Nations that includes ten kilometers on each side of
the Grand River. *