[Air-L] New Special Issue Published (Exchanges): Anthropocene & More-than-Human World

Johnson, Gareth Gareth.Johnson at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Apr 6 01:27:16 PDT 2023

Dear list-members,

You might be interested in the new issue of the Exchanges interdisciplinary journal which is now out, focussing on the topic of the Anthropocene & More-than-Human World. The issue collates outputs from a British Academy funded series of writing workshops.

DOI: https://doi.org/10.31273/eirj.v10i2
TOC

  *   Price, C., Saying Goodbye and Fighting for the Future.
  *   Cicholewski, A., 2023. Empathy as an Answer to Challenges of the Anthropocene in Asian American Young Adult Science Fiction.
  *   Tarcan, B., Pettersen, I.N., & Edwards, F., 2023. Repositioning Craft and Design in the Anthropocene: Applying a More-Than-Human approach to textiles.
  *   Price, C., 2023. Do we need Artificial Pollination if we have Multispecies Justice in the Anthropocene?
  *   Westgate, J., 2023. Corals, Geo-Sociality, and Anthropocene Dwelling.
  *   Vieira, N., 2023. Whales Lost and Found. Rescuing a history of biodiversity loss in early modern Brazil.
  *   Srivastava, S., 2023. Res(crip)ting the Gaze: Agency and the aesthetics of disability in ‘Animal’s People’.
  *   Melian-Morse, A., 2023. Teaching to Care for Land as Home: Thinking beyond the Anthropocene in environmental education.
  *   Van de Pavert, M., & Ressiore, A., 2023. Caring with the Non-Human: Reciprocity in market gardening.
  *   Price, C., & Chao, S., 2023. Multispecies, More-Than-Human, Non-Human, Other-Than-Human: Reimagining idioms of animacy in an age of planetary unmaking.
  *   Johnson, G.J., 2023. I’ve Seen the Future, and it Will Be: Editorial, Volume 10, Part 2.

With thanks,

Gareth

---

Dr Gareth (Gaz) J Johnson

Managing Editor-in-Chief, Exchanges Journal

Room C0.10, Institute of Advanced Study, Zeeman Building, University of Warwick
https://exchanges.warwick.ac.uk/

Subscribe to the NEW Exchanges Newsletter<https://exchanges.warwick.ac.uk/index.php/exchanges/announcement/view/44><https://exchanges.warwick.ac.uk/index.php/exchanges/announcement/view/44>

T: 024 765 7443 (extn 74423) E: gareth.johnson at warwick.ac.uk<mailto:gareth.johnson at warwick.ac.uk>

B: https://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/exchangesias/ Tw:@ExchangesIAS<https://twitter.com/ExchangesIAS>