[Air-L] Online Conference "Cosmopolitanism in a Postdigital, Postmigrant Europe, and Beyond” (online, June 27 – July 7, 2023)

Fergal Lenehan fergal.lenehan at uni-jena.de
Wed Apr 19 02:25:13 PDT 2023

We gladly invite you to the BMBF-funded conference "Cosmopolitanism in
a Postdigital, Postmigrant Europe, and Beyond” (online, June 27 – July
7, 2023).

The planned program can be found on this link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17xBjS8zX98aAvROPH9z6Fq5BXbLZmE6G?usp=sharing.

We will present contributions from academic scholars as well as
representatives of civic engagement in cosmopolitan issues.We are also
very much looking forward to our two keynote addresses by Prof. emer.
Gerard Delanty (University of Sussex) and Prof. Naika Foroutan (DeZIM
Berlin).

The conference will take place on Zoom and is free of charge. The
conference language is English.
Registration is possible from now on until the day of the event via
email: redico at uni-mainz.de Please use “Registration” as mail subject.

We would be very pleased to welcome you to our conference. Please feel
free to forward this email to any interested people in your network.

With kind regards,
The ReDICo Team
ReDICo: Researching Digital Interculturality Co-operatively
Funded by the BMBF (German Federal Ministry for Education and Research)
www.redico.eu

--
PD Dr Fergal Lenehan
Researcher in the BMBF (German Federal Ministry for Education and

fergal.lenehan at uni-jena.de
Tel.: +49 (0)3641 – 944379
Fax: +49 (0)3641 – 944372
Home Office: +49 (0)1737645442
Sprechzeiten: nach Vereinbarung

Co-editor and co-author of the introduction to: "Reclaiming the
European Street: Speeches on Europe and the EU" by Michael D. Higgins,
President of Ireland. Published by Lilliput Press, 2021.

Monographs:
"Intellectuals and Europe"
http://www.wvttrier.de/top/Beschreibungen/ID1398.html
"Stereotypes, Ideology and Foreign Correspondents"
https://www.peterlang.com/view/title/36893