[Air-L] Reminder: Multiple AoIR-related deadlines

Michelle, Association of Internet Researchers ac at aoir.org
Wed Apr 19 17:00:00 PDT 2023

Dear AoIR list serv,

It’s a busy time for all things AoIR-related right now, so we thought we’d
remind you of upcoming AoIR deadlines:

21 April - deadline to be an active member of AoIR order to vote in the
2023-25 Executive Committee elections. Membership options here:
https://members.aoir.org/

1 May - deadline to submit for the AoIR Annual Dissertation Award.
Submissions details here: https://aoir.org/2023dissaward/

1 May - deadline to submit for the Nancy Baym Book Award. Submission
details here: https://aoir.org/2023bookaward/

1 May - deadline to vote for the 2023-25 AoIR Executive Committee
(elections open on 22 April. Candidate discussion forums are live for
members).

1 May - deadline for AoIR2023 Doctoral Colloquium online and in-person
submissions. Submission details here:
https://aoir.org/aoir2023/subtypes/#doccoll

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any additional details
on the above listed information.

Thank you,
Tama,
AoIR President