[Air-L] Resource: 2023 digital guide for political campaigns, nonprofits & activists

Colin Delany cpd at his.com
Thu Apr 20 11:23:51 PDT 2023

Hi folks, I have a potential resource for you. The 2023 edition of my digital campaigning handbook has now hit the (virtual) bookshelves! If you've picked up a copy of the PDF version from me in the past, you should have received an email with a link to download the new edition (let me know if you haven't). If you've purchased it on Kindle before, I'm going to ask Amazon to allow you to substitute the new one for the old.

As far as I'm aware, "How to Use the Internet to Change the World - and Win Elections" is by far the most comprehensive digital politics how-to guide available in public. The book's eighteen chapters cover online fundraising, digital advertising, social media of all stripes, political data, tech-enabled field organizing, GOTV and a whole lot more, along with extended discussions around campaign planning and logistics. Cool! Completely new in the 2023 edition? Sections covering how campaigns, nonprofits and activists are already using AI in their political work.

You can pick up either the PDF or the Kindle edition here:
https://www.epolitics.com/winning/

If you want to check out a review copy, drop me a line and I'm happy to send one over. This is the tenth edition of the book! I put the first version out way back in 2010, and man has it changed over the years. Very exciting to watch the field of digital politics evolve. Enyoy!

--cpd

"How to Use the Internet to Change the World - and Win Elections: A Comprehensive Guide to Digital Politics for Campaigns, Activists & Advocates" [Ebook]
http://www.epolitics.com/winning

Colin Delany
Epolitics.com -- digital strategy for politics and advocacy
http://www.epolitics.com
202-422-4682
cpd at epolitics.com
@epolitics