[Air-L] Creator Culture & Digital Ethnography reading lists

Glatt,ZA (pgr) Z.A.Glatt at lse.ac.uk
Wed Apr 26 04:47:35 PDT 2023

Hi everyone!

A lot of you already know about these already but for those of you who don’t, for the past three years I’ve curated and managed two open access reading lists that I hope you’ll find useful for your teaching and research:

  *   Influencer Industries and Creator Culture reading list: https://t.co/Z8fbfmkojd
  *   Digital Ethnography reading list (resource of The Digital Ethnography Collective): https://t.co/ggTw5zeVaR

As is evidenced by the lovable eclecticism of their referencing styles, these reading lists are collaboratively produced! They’ve really taken on a life of their own and I’m so happy that people continue to use and grow them. If you have work that you’d like to share, then I invite you to please add it via the links at the top of each document.

Many thanks and all the best,
Zoe
Zoë Glatt
www.zoeglatt.com<http://www.zoeglatt.com/>
ESRC PhD Researcher in Media & Communications
London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
Incoming Postdoc: Microsoft’s Social Media Collective
Co-Founder: The Digital Ethnography Collective @DigECollective<https://twitter.com/DigECollective>
Twitter<https://twitter.com/ZoeGlatt> | YouTube channel<https://www.youtube.com/user/Zedstergal> | LSE bio<http://www.lse.ac.uk/media-and-communications/people/phd-researchers/zoe-glatt>