[Air-L] Great Feature on What to Do in Philly!

Andrew Herman aherman at wlu.ca
Thu Apr 27 05:20:37 PDT 2023

My Dear Fellow AoIRistas

In anticipation of the upcoming AOIR conference in Philadelphia this Fall, I want to draw your attention to a very informative article on what to do and see in Philadelphia in 36 hours in today's New York Times.

Here is the link:

36 Hours in Philadelphia: Things to Do and See - The New York Times (nytimes.com)<https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2023/04/27/travel/things-to-do-philadelphia.html>
[https://static01.nyt.com/images/2023/04/27/multimedia/27hours-philadelphia-htkm/27hours-philadelphia-htkm-facebookJumbo.jpg]<https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2023/04/27/travel/things-to-do-philadelphia.html>
36 Hours in Philadelphia<https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2023/04/27/travel/things-to-do-philadelphia.html>
Spring is synonymous with street festivals, but the city’s colonial charm, world-class art and passionate cheesesteak discourse is year-round.
www.nytimes.com

Some of the attractions are specific to the spring season, but most are ETERNAL PHILLY.

Take care and—the AOIR gods of conference programming willing—I will see you in the hometown of my adolescence

Andrew Herman, Ph. D (he/his/him)
Associate Professor
Department of Communication Studies
Wilfrid Laurier University

I acknowledge that I am on the traditional territory of the Attawandaron (Neutral), Anishnaabeg, and Haudenosaunee peoples. Wilfrid Laurier University is located on the Haldimand tract, which was promised to the Six Nations. http://www.lspirg.org/knowtheland/.