[Air-L] New Sci-Fi Novel

Traci Belanger tlster at myfairpoint.net
Mon Apr 17 09:06:33 PDT 2023

Good luck with it!

--
May all winds at your back inspire you, and may you have harmony and peace today.

On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 15:37:34 +0000, Aram Sinnreich via Air-L <air-l at listserv.aoir.org> wrote:

Fellow AoIRistas,

Apologies for the shameless self-promotion, but my first novel is coming out this year, and I think AoIR folks will really like it, because it deals with all kinds of themes we address in our scholarly work. It’s a time-travel story with romance elements called A Second Chance for Yesterday. It will be released by Solaris Books on August 29th this year. I wrote it with my sister, the historian of food and sex Rachel Hope Cleves, under the shared pen name R.A. Sinn.

Please do consider checking the book out, and helping to spread the word. Here are all the relevant links:

Preorders
- Amazon
- IndieBound
- Barnes & Noble