[Air-L] Downloading Twitter feeds

M.E.Sciubba mesciubba at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 02:45:58 PDT 2023

Hi Rotem and All,

I am also looking for solutions to this. I hope somebody has an idea of how
to keep doing research on Twitter.

Eleonora
*--*

Dr. Maria Eleonora Sciubba
(she/her)
(2022): “Adesso m’incazzo!”: Swearwords as resources for managing negative
emotions in interaction <https://mediazioni.unibo.it/article/view/15263>
(2021) https://rolsi.net/2021/06/02/guest-blog-em-ca-for-racial-justice/

*TSHD - Grant Design & Writing *
*Department of Culture Studies - Senior Researcher*
Editor, Internship Organizational Supervisor *Diggit Magazine*
<https://www.diggitmagazine.com/>
Tilburg University
Twitter: @LolaSciubba

*Be green. Keep it on the screen.*