[Air-L] Article on Platform Funding for Journalism

Charis Papaevangelou charispapaevangelou at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 03:18:05 PST 2023

Dear all,

I wanted to share with you a new publication on Digital Journalism about Meta’s and Google’s funding for journalism worldwide programs: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/21670811.2022.2155206. The article is behind a paywall, so do not hesitate to contact me if you cannot access it.

I also wrote a piece for the Tech Policy Press with broader insights drawn from the article alongside recent policy developments: https://techpolicy.press/journalism-platforms-and-the-challenges-of-public-policy/.

I hope these are of interest to some of you in the list!

Kind regards,
Charis Papaevangelou

PhD Candidate
Université Toulouse III, LERASS <https://www.lerass.com/>