[Air-L] Request for publishing a book on Digital change applications

Mergen mergend7 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 06:57:03 PST 2023

Dear Community members,

I have completed a new trimester teaching Change Management for IT
Management undergraduate students at Astana IT University, Kazakhstan. They
are now in the process of submitting their final projects that mostly focus
on various IT change management case studies (e.g. Google, IBM, Microsoft
etc.) grounded on theoretical models and frameworks along with critical
analysis.

If there is an opportunity to publish a book, e.g. a collection of IT
change management cases, let me know. Alternatively, I might try to publish
some works at international research journals and some at local Kazakh
journals. I believe publishing a book would be interesting.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely
--
Regards,
Mergen Dyussenov,

*Web of Science ResearcherID AAA-7692-2022*
*Scopus ID: 57190342068*
[image: image.png]    [image: image.png]