[Air-L] CFP: SIGDOC 2023

Sonia Stephens Sonia.Stephens at ucf.edu
Mon Feb 13 11:57:06 PST 2023

Dear colleagues—

We're thrilled to announce the CFP for ACM SIGDOC '23 in Orlando, FL, USA from Oct. 26th-28th, “On Methods and Methodologies”. The conference website with the full CFP can be accessed here: https://sigdoc.acm.org/conference/2023.

This year's Conference Committee is:
—Sonia Stephens, Conference Chair
—Joseph Bartolotta, Program Co-Chair
—Kristin Marie Bivens, Program Co-Chair
—Daniel Hocutt, Technical Editor
—Chen Chen, Student Research Competition Co-Chair
—Daniel P. Richards, Student Research Competition Co-Chair and Sponsorship Chair

Board members Sherena Huntsman (Access Chair), Chris Lindgren (Web Manager), and Halcyon Lawrence (Member at Large) have also been instrumental in organizing this event.

As with past years, the Conference Committee will be accepting proposals of the following types: Research Paper; Industry Insight; Experience Report; Poster; Panel Session; and Workshop. Descriptions and examples of each type can be found under "Submission Process" on the conference website. Additionally, there will be a Student Research Competition; more details will be available on the conference website soon.

If your program, company, or institution is interested in serving as a sponsor for SIGDOC '23, please follow the process outlined on the conference website. We have new sponsorship options this year that we think provide more visibility.

Hope to see you all in Orlando.

Sincerely,
The SIGDOC Executive Committee

Dr. Sonia Stephens
Associate Professor
Department of English & Texts and Technology Program
University of Central Florida
sonia.stephens at ucf.edu<mailto:sonia.stephens at ucf.edu>