[Air-L] Fwd: Urgent need of Elsevier e-journals & books price list in Sport field

Samuel Bello asamuelbello at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 00:13:55 PST 2023

Dear all,
Please can any one link me up with a direct person in Elsevier who can give
us the price list for all the e-journals and books in the field of sport
with online access and cross Ref links.

I have explored the online contact and get a price list tools made
available in the Elsevier website but I didn't receive any response and
this is needed urgently.

Please I will appreciate any urgent help from any one. The response can be
sent directly to my mail to data of members.
Samuel Bello
DDIS dept, UI

Re