[Air-L] Four Jobs at Goldsmiths, University of London

Mirca Madianou m.madianou at gold.ac.uk
Mon Jan 9 08:34:00 PST 2023

Happy new year everyone!

We are delighted to announce that we currently have four job openings (three Full Professors and one Lecturer/ Senior Lecturer) at Goldsmiths, University of London. One of the Full Prof posts is on Critical Data and AI studies, but all posts may be of interest to AoIR members. Come and join us!

The Department of Media, Communication and Cultural Studies at Goldsmiths, University of London seeks to build on our 45-year tradition of critical, creative and impactful research and our outstanding international reputation in the field with four exciting new appointments:

Professor of Media, Communications and Cultural Studies (Critical Data and AI Studies)<https://jobs.gold.ac.uk/internal/vacancy/professor-of-media-comms-and-cultural-studies-critical-data-and-ai-studies-510631.html>

Professor of Media, Communications and Cultural Studies (Critical Race/Feminist Studies)<https://jobs.gold.ac.uk/internal/vacancy/professor-of-media-comms-and-cultural-studies-critical-race-feminist-studies-510635.html>

Professor of Media, Communications and Cultural Studies (Promotional Media)<https://jobs.gold.ac.uk/internal/vacancy/professor-of-media-communications-and-cultural-studies-promotional-media-510636.html>

All the above are permanent positions: start date 1 September 2023 (or as soon as possible)

Closing date for above applications: Friday 17 February 2023

Interview date: week beginning either Monday 20 or 27 March 2023

Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Journalism<https://jobs.gold.ac.uk/internal/vacancy/lecturer-senior-lecturer-in-journalism-510623.html>

Permanent position: starts 1 July 2023

Closing date for applications: Monday 6 February 2023

Interview date: week beginning Monday 6 March 2023

For further information including job descriptions, person specifications and who to contact for informal discussions about each role, please use the above links or visit https://jobs.gold.ac.uk/job-search.html

Professor Mirca Madianou
Deputy Head of Department
Department of Media, Communications and Cultural Studies
Goldsmiths, University of London
New Cross, London
SE14 6NW
UK