[Air-L] Postdoc Position - 'Disability in the Metaverse'

Marcus Carter marcus.carter at sydney.edu.au
Mon Jan 23 18:29:04 PST 2023

Hi Folks,

We are hiring a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at The University of Sydney to contribute to our ‘Disability in the Metaverse’ Project. Key Points:

  *   Full-time, fixed-term position for 12 months
  *   Exciting opportunity to contribute to an innovative interdisciplinary program of research into Disability in the Metaverse
  *   Academic Level A, Base Salary $79,784 - $107,516 per annum (candidates with completed PhD will commence at $100,717) + 17% super
  *   Role is 20% teaching (can be undertaken at 0.8FTE without teaching component) and open to remote. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position, sorry.
  *   Applications close 19 February

Further details at the link:

https://usyd.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/USYD_EXTERNAL_CAREER_SITE/details/Postdoctoral-Research-Fellow_0101146-1

Do please reach out if you have any questions about the role or project.

Kind regards,

Marcus Carter