[Air-L] Hiring a Lecturer/ Senior Lecturer (Assistant/ Associate Professor) in Cybersecurity

Daniel Thomas d.thomas at strath.ac.uk
Tue Jan 24 01:18:35 PST 2023

Join our growing team! We are hiring a Lecturer/ Senior Lecturer
(Assistant/ Associate Professor) in Cybersecurity. Deadline *29th
January* 2023
https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CWB379/lecturer-senior-lecturer-in-cybersecurity-481470

We welcome applications from candidates with expertise across a wide
range of cybersecurity topics including:

  *

    Human factors and human behaviours in security and privacy; Trust,
    identity and anonymity; Cybersecurity and Society; Cyberpsychology.

  *

    Technologically based cybersecurity – e.g. Applied crypto and
    cryptanalysis, Cyber Physical Systems, Botnets, malware and
    intrusion analysis, Side channels, Network and communication
    systems; Resilience of software-defined networks and critical
    Infrastructures, IoT.

  *

    Cybercrime, measurement and policy; Cyber safety and diplomacy.

  *

    Information Systems

Located in vibrant Glasgow in Scotland, the University of Strathclyde
Cybersecurity Group (https://bit.ly/3WmRtap) aims to build resilience
for future societies in cybersecurity contexts. We take problem-driven
approaches, working to understand people and organisations - their
behaviours, experiences, and challenges online - in the face of current
and future threats to identity, privacy, and security. We strive to
design solutions that enable citizens and organisations to operate
safely and securely online to achieve their desired goals, and to
protect them from online harms. We consciously consider the needs of
those who are disenfranchised.

Two more job adverts due to go out in the next couple of months and we
always have an open call for new full professors. Do get in touch
informally with any questions.

Best wishes,

Daniel

--
Dr Daniel Thomas, Chancellor's Fellow (lecturer/assistant professor)
Room LT14.03, Department of Computer and Information Sciences,