[Air-L] A way of searching Twitter bios?

asaf n asafnn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 10:38:00 PST 2023

Hi all!

I'm looking for a bit of methodological advice. I want to study a specific
group of users on Twitter (stand-up comedians) and searching bio texts
across the Twitter user base seems like a good way to do it. However, there
doesn't seem to be a direct API endpoint for it or an option in common
Twitter sampling tools. What I managed to find were some paid services that
supply this option (as a way to promote your own account or whatnot).

So, does anybody know of a tool that manages it somehow? Alternatively, has
anybody used a paid service for searching bios (the most popular one seems
to be Followerwonk) and found them trustworthy?

Many thanks!
Asaf

--
Asaf Nissenbaum, PhD