[Air-L] Paper needed; suggested readings?

Marra, Monica monica.marra at inaf.it
Wed Jan 25 06:56:37 PST 2023

Dear all in the list,

I wonder if someone could send me this article:

>From practice to culture on Usenet, by Nancy Baym, The Sociological Review,
1994,
- DOI:10.1111/j.1467-954X.1994.tb03408.x
<https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-954X.1994.tb03408.x>

I would also appreciate some suggested readings about Usenet newsgroups in
the physics and mathematics scholarly communities.

Thanks for your attention and regards,

Monica Marra

--

Monica Marra, technologist