[Air-L] Brief Survey on AI Perception via science fiction, and real-world applications

philippj at hawaii.edu philippj at hawaii.edu
Wed Jan 25 15:52:43 PST 2023

Hello everyone,

I am supervising a brilliant, High School Student and we are conducting a
very brief survey on the perception of AI via science fiction, and
real-world applications. We really would like a few more responses, so if
you have a few minutes available in your busy lives, please take the survey,
we'd be very grateful for the privilege of your time:

https://bit.ly/SF-AI-Survey

Note: If you don't have the time to take the survey, it'd be similarly
awesome if you could snowball it via your networks (via
https://bit.ly/SF-AI-Survey). Whether you take the survey or share it with
others, I want to thank you for helping us out!

Best

Phil