[Air-L] Searching instagram posts from 2020

virginia lazaro villa virginialazarovilla at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 04:57:44 PST 2023

Hi,

I'm actually looking for something similar. I have to collect some
information from Instagram for my research and I can't find any tool to do
it. if anyone knows about  a tool that allows me to save for example all my
saved posts on my computer would be really helpful.

Many thanks!
virginia

El jue, 19 ene 2023 a las 18:55, Sarah Merry via Air-L (<
air-l at listserv.aoir.org>) escribió:

> I know this has been asked before, but not very recently, and I'm hoping
> that there might be some new tools available.
>
> I have a PhD student who wants to search for posts using hashtags on Insta
> from a specific month in 2020. They don't have much technical expertise so
> if you have recommendations for something fairly simple to learn/use that
> would be really helpful!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dr Sarah Kate Merry
> Coventry University