[Air-L] Two Postdoctoral Fellow Positions in CSS @ Social Media Lab - Toronto Metropolitan University

Anatoliy Gruzd agruzd at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 10:00:00 PST 2023

Dear AoIR friends,
I'm excited to announce that we are hiring two postdoctoral research
fellows in Computational Social Science at the Social Media Lab at Toronto
Metropolitan University. The successful candidates will join our dynamic
team in Toronto and contribute to various ongoing initiatives, involving
the adoption of blockchain-based social platforms, the diffusion of
mis/dis-information narratives and the proliferation of anti-social
behavior online.

If you are interested, please submit your CV, a cover letter outlining your
research interests, and the names of three references to
info at socialmedialab.ca.

The review process will begin on March 15, 2023, and will continue until
the positions are filled. For more information, please visit our website at

https://socialmedialab.ca/2023/02/26/we-are-hiring-two-postdoctoral-research-fellows-in-computational-social-science-at-the-social-media-lab-toronto-metropolitan-university/

Please feel free to share this opportunity with anyone who might be
interested.
---
Anatoliy Gruzd, PhD
@gruzd | AnatoliyGruzd.ca
Tel: 416-979-5000 ext. 557937

Canada Research Chair in Privacy Preserving Digital Technologies
Professor of Information Technology Management
Ted Rogers School of Management
Director of Research, Social Media Lab
Toronto Metropolitan University (formerly Ryerson University)
Toronto, Canada