[Air-L] AoIR selected papers from Dublin question

Piotr Siuda piotr.siuda at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 12:50:37 PDT 2023

Dear Colleagues,
this question could be because of pure ignorance, as I am quite new at AOIR.
But does anyone know when we can expect AoIR Selected Papers from Dublin.
I would gladly take some explanations on how the procedure of releasing
these looks like.

Warm Regards

--

*Piotr Siuda* (PhD, Professor of Media Studies)

piotrsiuda.com

Institute of Social Communication and Media

Kazimierz Wielki University in Bydgoszcz, Poland

*Recent papers:*

*--** Darknet imaginaries in Internet memes: the discursive malleability of
the cultural status of digital technologies*, *Journal of Computer-Mediated
Communication*, https://doi.org/10.1093/jcmc/zmac023

-- *Toward Successful Esports Team: How Does National Diversity Affect
Multiplayer Online Battle Arena Video Games*. *Proceedings of the 56th
Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences*.

*-- **Microtransaction politics in FIFA Ultimate Team: game fans, Twitch
streamers, and Electronic Art*, in*: **EA Sports FIFA: Feeling the Game,
Bloomsbury Academic Press*.
https://www.bloomsbury.com/uk/ea-sports-fifa-9781501375347