[Air-L] Reflections on Research Methods for Media and Communication Scholars, Monday 12-1:30 online

Fernanda Rosa feferosa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 08:05:51 PDT 2023

 Hi all,
This IAMC event may be of interest.
Cheers,

Dr. Fernanda R. Rosa (she/her/hers)
Assistant Professor
Science, Technology, and Society
<https://liberalarts.vt.edu/departments-and-schools/department-of-science-technology-and-society.html>
Virginia Tech
frrosa at vt.edu

*Virginia Tech acknowledges that we live and work on the Tutelo/Monacan
People’s homeland and we recognize their continued relationships with their
lands and waterways.*

Recent Publications:
On code ethnography:
*** *Qualitative Sociology
<https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11133-022-09517-3>* ***
On internet, inequalities and decoloniality:
*** *Information, Communication & Society
<https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/1369118X.2022.2085614>* ***
*** *Policy & Internet <https://doi.org/10.1002/poi3.278> ****