[Air-L] Lecture: “Researching Disability and Play – Where’s the fun in that?” with Dr. Katta Spiel

Gerald Voorhees dr.g.voorhees at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 10:20:32 PST 2023

The lecture by Dr. Katta Spiel has been postponed due to circumstances
beyond our control. It is rescheduled for Thursday March 23 at 2:30-3:30 PM
(EDT/UTC-4).

The (free) registration link
<https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/researching-disability-and-play-wheres-the-fun-in-that-tickets-553685597527>
for the event will be updated shortly.