[Air-L] Analysis of Whatsapp chat conversations

connie moon sehat connieimdialog at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 13:01:29 PDT 2023

Hi Basirat,
Here is a guide that I and other colleagues put together a couple of years
ago:
https://electionstandards.cartercenter.org/verifying-elections-misinfocon2020/ethical-approaches-to-closed-messaging-research-considerations-in-democratic-contexts/

There are also some implementation tips at the end.

Hopefully of help!
Best,
Connie

---