[Air-L] Digital Advocacy & Politics - Big Trends in 2023

Colin Delany cpd at his.com
Wed May 3 11:59:13 PDT 2023

Hi folks, I've published the Big Trends chapter from my digital campaigning ebook as a standalone article:

https://www.epolitics.com/2023/05/01/big-trends-in-digital-politics-and-advocacy-in-2023-and-beyond/

Ten relatively in-depth sections, not surprisingly led off by a new analysis of artificial intelligence and politics, but also including social media, political data, grassroots tech and a lot more. I hope it's a useful resource.

This article is an excerpt from: http://www.epolitics.com/winning/

You can also check out my pieces earlier this year for Campaigns & Elections covering AI and social media in more detail:

https://campaignsandelections.com/campaigntech/ai-and-political-campaigns-lets-get-real/

https://campaignsandelections.com/campaigntech/campaign-social-media-in-2023-naturally-its-complicated/

Happy to chat about these topics and more, if you have a project you're working on or if you want to toss around ideas. Enjoy!

--cpd

Colin Delany
Epolitics.com -- digital strategy for politics and advocacy
http://www.epolitics.com
202-422-4682
cpd at epolitics.com
@epolitics