[Air-L] Texas TikTok Ban: looking to connect with others affected

Jacqueline Vickery jvickery183 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 11:33:03 PDT 2023

Hi AoIR researchers,

I'm looking for fellow professors and/or students employed/enrolled at
public Texas universities who have had their research or teaching
negatively affected by the TikTok ban.  I've been in contact with the
Knight First Amendment Institute about a potential lawsuit and am looking
to chat with others in a similar position.

I'm Associate Professor of Media Arts at UNT, but I'm using my personal
email address to communicate about this. You can reach me at:
jvickery183 at gmail.com if you'd be willing to chat with me more about how
you've been affected.

Thanks,
Jacqueline