[Air-L] Introducing the Launch of the Connected Wellbeing Initiative

Cindy Hau cindy at clalliance.org
Tue May 30 13:55:54 PDT 2023

<https://connectedwellbeing.org>
[image: Connected Learning Summit 2023 Graphic] The Connected Learning
Alliance <https://clalliance.org> with support from Pivotal Ventures
<https://www.pivotalventures.org/> is proud to announce the launch of the
Connected Wellbeing Initiative.

Social media, online games, and digital media production offer untapped
opportunities to build supportive connections that counter marginalization
and discrimination. The Connected Wellbeing Initiative
<https://connectedwellbeing.org> brings together researchers, designers,
educators, and funders to accelerate youth and community-powered
innovations for fostering wellbeing in a digitally connected world.

We build shared approaches and purpose through an Impact Studio for
innovators and free workshops to build capacity and community. The
Connected Wellbeing Impact Studio
<https://connectedwellbeing.org/impact-studio/> supports early to mid stage
innovations that foster youth and community wellbeing through
strengths-based, socially-connected, and youth-centered approaches. We
offer personalized advising, capacity building opportunities, and
cross-sector connections to accelerate impact and build shared purpose. Our
free monthly workshops are led by youth and adult experts and will feature
deep dives on shared interests, approaches, and concerns in connected
wellbeing.

The Connected Wellbeing Initiative is powered by a cross-sector advisory
board and the team at the Connected Learning Alliance.
Visit our website <https://connectedwellbeing.org> to learn more about the
Connected Wellbeing Initiative, and sign up for our mailing list to get the
latest Connected Wellbeing news delivered to your inbox.
<https://clalliance.org.>