[Air-L] Run a Wikipedia assignment in Fall 2023 and help change the world one word at a time!

Helaine Blumenthal helaine at wikiedu.org
Tue May 30 15:51:02 PDT 2023

Amid the tsunami of misinformation flooding the internet, Wikipedia
remains a reliable source for those seeking knowledge. Run a Wikipedia
assignment this coming academic year, and empower your students to
develop an authoritative public voice, become a responsible digital
citizen, and tackle misinformation all in one project!

Sign up
<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZApdeCupzwtEtNVaIWYtWTV6d-frza2C89B#/registration>to
attend one of our upcoming workshops on how to teach with Wikipedia.

Also be sure to visit teach.wikiedu.org
<https://wikiedu.org/teach-with-wikipedia/> to find out how you can get
started for the Fall 2023 term!

Wiki Education's support is fully funded, and there are no fees to
participate. The program is open to post-secondary institutions in the
U.S. and Canada.

I hope you'll join us in this critical work to make Wikipedia a more
accurate, accessible  and equitable space for all!

--
Helaine Blumenthal,Ph.D. (she/her)
Senior Program Manager