[Air-L] Survey On How Non-U.S. Students Learn About The U.S.

Cristina Migliaccio cmandtp123 at gmail.com
Wed May 31 12:26:30 PDT 2023

Dear *Non-U.S. Educated Colleagues*:

If you could take a minute to fill out the survey below *before June 7th*,
it would greatly assist my lovely niece in her important research!

Warmly,
Cristina Migliaccio, CUNY Medgar Evers College

Hello,

My name is Lucy Mahoney and I am a junior at Columbia High School in
Maplewood, New Jersey. My friend Mackenzie and I are working on our final
project for our AP US History class. We are going to be comparing how other
countries learned about the United States in their schools vs how we
learned about it in ours. If you could take 5 minutes to fill out the
attached form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScSzqW2hORuhPodWlaj9TvAHpYVxsq0niOgFO8e9Vknjo7piQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>,
that would be amazing.

Thank you so much for your time and help with our project!

Thank you,

Lucy Mahoney

The United States in Non-US Curriculum
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScSzqW2hORuhPodWlaj9TvAHpYVxsq0niOgFO8e9Vknjo7piQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>