[Air-L] CfP Transnational Queer Cultures and Digital Media

Yener Bayramoglu Y.Bayramoglu at mmu.ac.uk
Tue May 2 00:10:35 PDT 2023

Hi everyone,

I am sorry for resending this email. It seems like although my initial email had an attachment, the attached CfP was not sent.

I am excited to invite you to send an extended abstract to the Special Issue “Transnational Queer Cultures and Digital Media” of Communication, Culture & Critique. I am co-editing the issue with Łukasz Szulc and Radhika Gajjala. The deadline is on 1st June 2023.

Please find more information on the journal’s website: Call for Papers | Communication, Culture and Critique | Oxford Academic (oup.com)<https://academic.oup.com/ccc/pages/call-for-papers-transnational-queer-cultures-and-digital-media>

Kind regards,
Yener

Dr Yener Bayramoğlu
Marie Curie / UKRI Research Fellow

411 Geoffrey Manton Building
Manchester Metropolitan University

Recent Publications:
Bayramoğlu, Y. (2023) “Border countervisuality: Smartphone videos of border crossings and migration.” Media, Culture & Society https://doi.org/10.1177/01634437221136013
Bayramoğlu, Y. (2021) “Shady Ancestors: Queering digital diaspora research” Global Media Journal – German edition 11(2) https://doi.org/10.22032/dbt.51026
Bayramoğlu, Y. & Castro Varela, M. (2021) Post/pandemisches Leben. Eine neue Theorie der Fragilität. Bielefeld: Transcript Verlag. https://www.transcript-verlag.de/978-3-8376-5938-2/post/pandemisches-leben/

"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester Metropolitan University email disclaimer available on its website http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer "