[Air-L] question about using online comments

Peter Timusk peterotimusk at gmail.com
Wed May 3 16:11:52 PDT 2023

You can use some softwares like R or SAS or Python to request web pages as
data or text files. This may have varying degrees of success.  You can put
these requests in loops to make multiple requests across says dates of news
reporting. Then you have to clean up the data and isolate the comments from
inside the text files.