[Air-L] question about using online comments

Deena Abul-Fottouh abulfodm at mcmaster.ca
Thu May 4 07:49:47 PDT 2023

   Hi,

   This tutorial video might be useful

   [1]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8Yh_4oE-Fs
   [2]Web Scrape Text from ANY Website - Web Scraping in R (Part 1)
   Web Scraping in R is super easy and useful, and in this video I scrape
   movies from IMDb into a data frame in R using the rvest library and
   then export the data frame as a csv, all in a few lines of code. This
   method works across many sites -- typically those that show static
   content -- such as Yelp, Amazon, Wikipedia, Google, and more. Part 2
   www.youtube.com
   Best,
   Deena

   ____________________________