November 2023 Archives by thread
Starting: Wed Nov 1 03:28:43 PDT 2023
Ending: Thu Nov 30 21:32:39 PST 2023
- [Air-L] Digital Futures for Children - Post doc opportunity at LSE - apply by 13 Nov 2023
- [Air-L] funded Ph.D. positions available Drexel University, USA: Deadline December 15th
- [Air-L] FIve fully-funded PhD positions in Media, Technology & Democracy
- [Air-L] Feedback regarding Blackboard AI assistant
- [Air-L] Run a Wikipedia assignment in Spring 2024 and help your students change the world one word at a time!
- [Air-L] WEBCAST NOV 1 – IPNSIG Academy: Keynote: Andrew Sullivan
- [Air-L] Call open: Visuality, Culture, Methods PhD School: Exploring visual cultures in collaboration with the TRAVIS project
- [Air-L] Situating Data Practices Beyond DataUniversalism / 5th international Data Power conference / 4th-6th Sept 2024 / IIIT/Banglaore, Graz/Austria & online
- [Air-L] Scholarship on Social Media Influencers working with public service (or non-profits)
- [Air-L] CFP: CJC Policy Portal: Intersectionality & Inclusion in Digital Policy
- [Air-L] Assistant Professor of Communication and Emerging Media - Georgia Southwestern State University
- [Air-L] 21st International Conference on Software and Systems Reuse (ICSR 2024): Second Call for Papers
- [Air-L] CfP: Valuing Public Data: data governance for economic, environmental and social development
- [Air-L] Online seminar: Meryl Alper- Autistic Youth, Mental Health, and the Sociotechnical Shaping of Sociality
- [Air-L] Happy birthday, AoIR!
- [Air-L] New book announcement: Social Media and Society
- [Air-L] VIDEO: A Whole Lotta BS (Behavioral Science) about Cybersecurity - Lisa Plaggemier
- [Air-L] PhD opportunities at the iSchool (University of Texas at Austin)
Edgar Gómez Cruz
- [Air-L] 2 days reminder: "Latin American Cultures on TikTok" online satellite roundtable event (Nov 8)
- [Air-L] CALL FOR PAPERS for a topical issue of “Open Cultural Studies” CRITICAL PLANT THEORIES AND CULTURES: EXPLORING HUMAN AND MORE-THAN-HUMAN WORLD ENTANGLEMENTS
- [Air-L] 36th International Conference on Advanced Information Systems Engineering (CAiSE 2024): First Call for Tutorial Proposals
- [Air-L] CfA: post doc position on Digital Sovereignty in Padova
- [Air-L] WEBCAST NOV 7 – ‘Connecting Maine – An “All In” Approach for Funding Sources, Community Engagement and Sustainability’
- [Air-L] ACM UMAP 2024 - Preliminary Call for Full and Short Papers
- [Air-L] job alert: TT position in Intermedia
- [Air-L] New book announcement: Barcode (Object Lessons series)
- [Air-L] DIGITOX seminar: Dec 5 on tech resistance in schools and young people's disconnection
- [Air-L] job offer: postdoctoral researcher on digital commons in Paris
- [Air-L] Assistant Teaching Professor UCSB
gonzales at comm.ucsb.edu
- [Air-L] OF INTEREST - workshop about online harassment of researchers - Nov 23, 2023
- [Air-L] Deadline upcoming! Digital Futures for Children - Post doc opportunity at LSE - apply by 13 Nov 2023
- [Air-L] New PhD program and 2 postdocs at U of Virginia
- [Air-L] Lecture and Panel: Asian/American Game Studies
- [Air-L] Announcing the winners of the LaborTech Awards!
Rider, Karina (gxy9fq)
- [Air-L] CFP: Critical Approaches to Visual Generative AI
- [Air-L] New CDT Research report: "More Tools, More Control: Lessons from Young Users on Handling Unwanted Messages Online"
- [Air-L] Open Access Trust and Safety Course Material
- [Air-L] Webinar: How is AI changing the teaching and academic landscape?
Bahar Celik Muller
- [Air-L] CFP: Twenty-First Century Media? Affective Bodies, Crowds and Collectives
- [Air-L] Reminder: Online Book Talk on Feminist Technopolitics from the Global South
- [Air-L] Fully Funded MA and PHD positions in Communication at University of Illinois at Chicago
Yuan, Jingyan Elaine
- [Air-L] 36th International Conference on Advanced Information Systems Engineering (CAiSE 2024): Third Call for Papers
- [Air-L] CFP: Mobile communication and later life - from theories to empirical frescoes
- [Air-L] Call for Submissions: #SMSociety, London, UK (July 16-18, 2024)
- [Air-L] WEBCAST NOV 15 – CITI Governance – US Reversal on Digital Trade Policy: Implications for Digital Governance
- [Air-L] ICA Post-Conference Critical AR/VR Research (CAVRN) CFP
- [Air-L] 2024 ICA Preconference Visual Affordances & Social Justice
- [Air-L] [cfp] Histories of Computing in Asia (September 2024; draft papers due April 2024)
- [Air-L] Due date approaching! [CFP] JITP General Issue 24: Due December 1st
- [Air-L] Anyone use Glitch or Mouse Create in their classrooms?
- [Air-L] [CFP] Springer "Unlocking the Potential of Internet of Things through Edge Computing and Artificial Intelligence"
- [Air-L] CFP for the Professional Wrestling Studies Journal
- [Air-L] CFA Apply by December 3 to run a Wikipedia assignment in Spring 2024 and help your students change the world one word at a time!
- [Air-L] Call for Abstracts: "AI-Experiences and Public Safety"
- [Air-L] TRANSMISIÓN WEB 17-18 NOV – El Primer Congreso Internacional Women In Tech ISOC 2023
- [Air-L] Multiple PhD and MSc positions at ETS, University of Quebec, Montreal in Multimedia and Networks
- [Air-L] Join the iSchool at the University of Arizona! (TT Assistant/Associate Professor in AI) [Application review starts December 1]
- [Air-L] Post-doctoral position within the research project “Hybrid Epistemic Practices: Generative Artificial Intelligence and the Transformation of Academic Assemblages in the Qualitative Social Sciences and Humanities”
Libuše Hannah Vepřek
- [Air-L] Funded PhD and 3-year postdoc in politics, digital technologies and governance
- [Air-L] Call for papers on Experimental Evaluations of the Human Factor in Cybersecurity
- [Air-L] AIES 2024
- [Air-L] New book announcement
- [Air-L] Seeking postdocs, Bridge to Faculty Postdoctoral Research Associate – UIC Communication
- [Air-L] Global Call for Contributions: International Observatory on Information and Democracy
- [Air-L] Conversation with Hollywood Strike Organizers, Dec 7
Rafael Do Nascimento Grohmann
- [Air-L] TRANSMISIÓN WEB NOV 22 – el Foro de Gobernanza de Internet Uruguay 2023
- [Air-L] ONLINE EVENT Behind the Scenes of a Digital Ethnography Dissertation, 1st December
- [Air-L] New AoIR videos are available!
Michelle, Association of Internet Researchers
- [Air-L] Call For Applications | CyberBRICS Fellowship Programme 2024
- [Air-L] Africa-UniNet Funding Opportunity- Seeking Partners in Austria/Vienna
- [Air-L] Joyce Morris Early Years Literacies Forum
Harry Dyer (EDU - Staff)
- [Air-L] Joyce Morris Early Years Literacy Forum
Harry Dyer (EDU - Staff)
- [Air-L] 36th International Conference on Advanced Information Systems Engineering (CAiSE 2024): Final Call for Papers
- [Air-L] Join us in a new webinar series to explore the DSA together!
- [Air-L] CFP: IAB Workshop on Barriers to Internet Access of Services (BIAS) (biasws)
- [Air-L] CAiSE'24 Forum: First Call for Papers and Tool Demonstrations
- [Air-L] Job: User Experience Design Program at Wilfrid Laurier University
- [Air-L] CFP for the 41st IVSA in Veracruz, Visual Accountability: Show, Don’t Tell
- [Air-L] Job opening: Fully funded 4-year PhD and Postdoctoral positions in media and computational methods in Finland
- [Air-L] 28th International Conference on Engineering of Complex Computer Systems (ICECCS 2024): Third Call for Papers
- [Air-L] Lecture: What makes it Indigenous
- [Air-L] Job: TT Assistant Prof. Faculty Position in Digital Media, focusing on humanities-based HCI
Wong, Richmond Y
- [Air-L] WEBCAST NOV 28 – NARALO Post ICANN78 Read out
- [Air-L] CFP: All Things in Moderation 2024 - Moderation in times of crisis
- [Air-L] Invitation to interdisciplinary PhD program in Hawaii
- [Air-L] CFP SI ‘Researching gender and digital media in migration and diaspora settings’ journal Global Diaspora and Media.
Leurs, K.H.A. (Koen)
- [Air-L] REMINDER: Join us in a new webinar series to explore the DSA together!
- [Air-L] Help against watering down the AI act!
- [Air-L] CFP: Special Issue on The Social Implications of Influencers
- [Air-L] CFP: Diagrams 2024
Mikkel Willum Johansen
- [Air-L] Announcing #AoIR2025 - São Paulo, Brazil
Michelle, Association of Internet Researchers
- [Air-L] Seminar "Artificial Intelligence, Disinformation, and Democracy" in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- [Air-L] Article on data imaginaries
- [Air-L] Deadline aproaching: Apply by December 3 to run a Wikipedia assignment in Winter/Spring 2024!
- [Air-L] 36th International Conference on Advanced Information Systems Engineering (CAiSE 2024): Last Mile for Paper Submission
- [Air-L] CfA: Communication+1, Special Issue “Digital Sovereignty”
- [Air-L] AI in Qualitative Analysis
- [Air-L] Jobs - Predoctoral Researchers on Digital Sovereignty in Salerno
- [Air-L] Update on Call for Papers: AI-Experiences & Public Safety - Keynote Speakers Announced
- [Air-L] Textbook on media, economy, and society
- [Air-L] Book Announcement
- [Air-L] DEADLINE 12/31: CfP: The future of conspiracy
Zelly Claire Eliane Martin
- [Air-L] CfP 4S/EASST Amsterdam, 16-19 July 2024 - Panel 276. Navigating the Long-Term Impact of Technological Interventions: The Role of Folgekostenabschätzung
- [Air-L] Common Crawl
- [Air-L] [Call for Book Chapters]- Edited Collection on Subversive Gaming
- [Air-L] Jobs - Two TT position in Strategic Communication/Data, Digital and AI in HKU
Last message date:
Thu Nov 30 21:32:39 PST 2023
Archived on: Thu Nov 30 21:33:15 PST 2023
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).