[Air-L] Journal of Digital Transformation (JODT) - Open for submissions

Mahmood Khosrowjerdi mkhosro at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 03:58:56 PDT 2024

Dear Researchers,
We are pleased to invite you to submit your original research papers to the
Journal of Digital Transformation (JODT). JODT is an international,
peer-reviewed, bi-annual, multidisciplinary open-access journal, focusing
on both the positive and challenging aspects of digital transformation.
As per our mission to expand the frontiers of knowledge and insight in this
field, we are seeking high-quality papers documenting novel areas, new
methodologies, conceptual discoveries, or empirical studies. We are
interested in papers that explore the mutual relationships between digital
transformations and societies, organizations, and individuals from various
disciplinary viewpoints, as well as how different actors in society can
leverage current technologies to achieve goals and avoid negative
consequences.

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
Artificial Intelligence
Digital Literacy & Competencies
Cyber Psychology
Digital Platforms & Metaverse
E-Business and E-Commerce
Digitalization & Sustainable Development
Digital/Online Marketing
Management of Technology
Social Media
Virtual/Augmented Reality
And many more.

JODT is an open access journal (without any publication or review fees),
which means all content is freely accessible without any charge to the
researcher and readers. All published articles and reviews in JODT are
given a CC BY 4.0 license.

We encourage researchers from around the globe to submit their manuscripts.
The submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be
currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
You can submit your manuscript online at
https://digitalization.site/index.php/journal

For more information, including submission guidelines, a detailed list of
topics, and editorial team please visit our website at
https://digitalization.site/index.php/journal/about/editorialTeam

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at
jodt at digitalization.site or the editor-in-chief, Prof. Jacek Pyżalski,
pyzalski at poczta.onet.pl .

Best regards, Mahmood Khosrowjerdi, PhD

Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences, Hamar, Norway

https://www.inn.no/english/find-an-employee/mahmood-khosrowjerdi.html