[Air-L] Digital organizing and climate activism study

Swati Mehta swatimehta at trentu.ca
Mon Jul 8 12:48:59 PDT 2024

Hello!

I am Swati, a PhD candidate at Trent University, Peterborough On, Canada. My research focuses on the relationship between digital engagement metrics (likes, views etc) and digital organizers in the climate movement. I'm inviting digital climate organisers (independent or org-based, creative producers, content creators) based in India or Canada and over 18 years of age to join a study on the influence of engagement metrics and digital organising in the climate movement:

https://trentu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bfHUPfnB37djkmG

Selected participants will be requested to complete a survey and interview. All participants will receive e-gift cards of $10 and $25 CAD or their equivalent in INR for completing the survey and interview, respectively. I'd really appreciate your help in circulating this recruitment form to relevant people in your networks. Details about the study, terms of consent and the application itself can be accessed here in the link.

Best wishes,
Swati Mehta

PhD Candidate - Department of Cultural Studies, Trent University
RA - Experimental Methods and Media Lab, Trent University
GTA - Cultural Studies | Trent School of Environment
Editorial Assistant - Media Theory