[Air-L] Hosting the next Open Hardware Summit

Lee Wilkins hello at leecyb.org
Tue Jul 16 12:14:08 PDT 2024

Hello,
The Open Source Hardware Association is looking for the next location for
the 2025 Open Hardware Summit. Past venues have included academic
institutions, Makerspaces, and community spaces around the world. We are
looking for a partner organization who is excited about Open Source and
looking to build an amazing event with us. The ideal venue would hold 300
people and be low cost, and potentially have space for workshops and
breakout spaces. We are also looking for team members to help us make it
happen. The call can be found here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfIl6HBiLlmQHNnAMFgxVb60zmcMiqB0sGd1BGjJOz7kv-HwQ/viewform>
and
we will review proposals after July 24. Past summits can be found here: 2024
<http://2024.oshwa.org>, 2023 <http://2023.oshwa.org> (and many many years
prior).

Please dont hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

--

*Lee Wilkins,*Cyborg
www.leecyb.org | @leeborg_