[Air-L] Call for Contributions 13th-14th September 2024 Search Engines and Ethics Event

Rosie Graham r.graham at bham.ac.uk
Wed Jul 17 08:58:30 PDT 2024

Dear Association of Internet Researchers,

I hope this email finds you well.

I’m writing to announce that the submission deadline for the two-day conference on Search Engine Ethics has been extended by a week to the 29th of July. A link to an updated call for papers with more information, including a confirmed location can be found here https://x.com/rosienvgraham/status/1813578889752637512. Since the initial announcement, I’ve been successfully awarded a funding bid to cover the event so we’ll be in a really lovely venue with (much nicer) refreshments and food provided throughout both days.

Please do share the CFP with colleagues who might be interested, please drop me an email if you’d like the CFP as an attachment for sharing, as listserv does not allow attachments.

Looking forward to reading your abstract and seeing as many of you who are able to attend in September,

All the best,

Rosie