[Air-L] Fwd: ICA CL&P: Vice Chair position call for candidates

Aram Sinnreich aram at american.edu
Mon Jul 22 12:31:45 PDT 2024

Fellow AoIRistas,

Over in ICA-land we’re looking for someone to run for Vice Chair of Comm Law & Policy. Great position for a mid-career internet scholar. Plus, the added benefit is you’d be serving alongside with me (I’ll be taking up the role of Chair next year).

Please consider throwing your hat in the ring.

Thanks!

Aram

Begin forwarded message: