[Air-L] Call for Registrations: Workshop on 'Exploring Digital Joys' in collaboration with Include+Network at the University of Leeds, UK

Dhanyashri Kamalakannan drdhanyashri at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 05:54:18 PDT 2024

Dear AoIR member,

The Pranava Institute <https://www.pranavainstitute.com/>, in collaboration
with the *University of Leeds* and The Include+ Network
<https://includeplus.org/>, is co-organising a virtual workshop on *'Exploring
Digital Joys'* on *August 3rd, 2024!*

We're inviting young participants *(Age: 18- 25 years)* from different
parts of India to be a part of a virtual hands-on participatory workshop
aiming to explore how youth experience joy on the internet. This workshop,
comprising fun elements of co-creation of art and design, aims to capture
how young people coming from diverse backgrounds in India experience
digital joys differently, across spaces. We invite you to join us to delve
into the diverse joys experienced by young people in their digital lives.

*Date: August 3rd, 2024Mode: Online* (Zoom link will be shared to
participants via email)
*Time: 11:00 am to 12:30 pm IST *(GMT + 5:30)
*Registration link: https://bit.ly/digital-joys-workshop
<https://bit.ly/digital-joys-workshop>*

Participants will receive a *certificate* for their contribution and have
the opportunity to share their *quote and photo* which could become part of
the final publication. More information can be found *here.*
<https://www.pranavainstitute.com/post/call-for-registrations-workshop-on-exploring-digital-joys-being-organised-by-the-pranava-institut>

*Nominate someone from your organization*Send us your nominations *here*
<dhanyashri at pranavainstitute.com> before 28th July, 2024.

We look forward to your participation in this exciting workshop!

*Register to attend <https://bit.ly/digital-joys-workshop>*

Best,
Dhanyashri
*Design Researcher*